8" x 8" Legacy Wall Brick Tile $500.00
Here’s your chance to help us build the Marin Museum of Bicycling and the Mountain Bike Hall of Fame!
Situated in a prime location in downtown Fairfax on the busy corner of Sir Francis Drake and Claus Drive, the Legacy Wall is over 33 feet long and 4 feet high. Its design is the profile of the famous “Sleeping Maiden,” Mt. Tamalpais, including her three peaks and Bolinas Ridge. The wall will feature beautiful red brick tiles custom engraved with your message. The Legacy Wall will serve as the main street sign for the Museum and will also become a major landmark in the Town of Fairfax.
Your legacy will live on in your choice of three brick sizes, 4” x 8”, 8” x 8” or 12” x 12”. Each size has its own configuration details for engraving. Logos and custom graphics can be included. You may order multiple bricks in any combination of sizes.
Here's how to purchase your brick through the online store:
1. Pay for your brick & the optional logo charge here in the online store.
2. Don't enter a shipping address as the bricks are not shipped.
3. After you are all paid, download the order form, fill it out and mail, email or fax it to us with your order details.
-----> Click here to download the order form <-----
For optional custom laser-etched logos:
a) If you want to have your logo engraved on the brick, please select the option for the $75.00 setup fee. Please be sure to add that to your order.
b) Email us your full-size logo artwork (if going with a logo) in pdf, jpg, png, tif, or ai formats. Email your art to Julia Violich at: email@example.com
* All art is laser engraved and filled with black paint. No other colors are available.
* If you are engraving a logo, all text becomes part of the logo art and is part of your logo image. The 18 character limit does not apply.
* Fine lines & detail can be difficult to engrave. Bold, simple designs reproduce better. See sample pics.
If you have any questions, please email Julia.